Tuesday, May 11, 2010
~ Random Dozen ~
Another opportunity to link up with Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for this week's Random Dozen.
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
It's been so long ago...but I know I was so excited to be out of school!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
I'm not sure if graduation open houses are the trend here...both of my kids are young adults so it seems we are past that type of celebration. Now it seems to be wedding showers, weddings and new babies.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
I think it is the beginning of realizing what unconditional love is all about.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
An antique crystal bowl that I adored ~ :-(
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
Seems there's always at least one...more on some days. My #1 question is Why does this continue??? Way too many trees cut down, IMHO.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
I live in an apt so it's "their" job!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
Read on line.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things!
Stop by Linda's blog and check out what others have to say. Join in!